Emergency Plumbing Tips
It can happen any time: a plumbing emergency. From your faucet leaking, your pipes bursting, or an overflowing toilet, your house can surprise you, often when you least expect it. Here are a few things to arm yourself with to minimize the possible damage to your home and property.
What You Need To Know:
- Where your main water shut-off is located.
- How to turn off your water heater.
- How to turn off your toilet’s water line – and teach your children!
- How to turn off your washing machine’s water supply, and the machine’s circuit breaker on your electrical panel
- Where your kitchen faucet shut off is located.
These are the most common areas where plumbing emergencies tend to happen.
If you have questions, or need help locating anything you believe is causing your plumbing emergency, we are happy to walk you through getting your immediate plumbing needs taken care of. We want to be the company you think of first when you have plumbing issues.